Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Friday, January 6, 2017

Review: Chaos Choreography

Chaos Choreography Chaos Choreography by Seanan McGuire
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

You know, I don't really care for reality dance shows. Just like the reality music competitions, I feel like these things have run their course and need to go to where reality shows go to die. But, thanks to Seanan McGuire, I've now enjoyed at least one reality dance competition show this decade -- Dance or Die.

Yes, that's right, ladies and gents, Verity gets a call to be on a special All-Stars edition of the show, which at first seems like a great way to confirm to herself that her decision to give up her Valerie Pryor identity and focus on cryptozoology was the right one. At least, that's what it was supposed to be - luckily for the world, it was kismet that brought her back to the world of dance, because yet another snake cult has decided to attempt their rituals around Verity (you would think they would have learned?) and this time, they make it extremely personal.

My only complaint is that I totally guessed who was involved in the snake cult and was responsible. I really enjoyed the book though, and very much liked the new characters. :)

Like I say every time, do yourself a favor and start reading Seanan McGuire.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment