Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

March Reading Game Plan!

I'm hoping that March lets me knock off a LOT of books on my TBR.  Here's the list of planned reads!

A Conjuring of Light by V. E. Schwab (started in February, need to finish)
The Lovecraft Squad: All Hallow's Horror by John Llewellyn Probert (ARC)
Thunderbird by Chuck Wendig
Death's Rival by Faith Hunter
Blood Trade by Faith Hunter
Black Arts by Faith Hunter
Silence Fallen by Patricia Briggs
Etched in Bone by Anne Bishop
Magic for Nothing by Seanan McGuire
Final Girls by Mira Grant (ARC)
The Long Way Down by Craig Schaefer
A Second Chance by Jodi Taylor

We shall see if I can get all these read. That's a really big goal!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment