Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Thursday, March 23, 2017

Review: Etched in Bone

Etched in Bone Etched in Bone by Anne Bishop
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I'm so sad that Meg and Simon and Lakeside's story is over. I'm so happy that Bishop is going to be writing more about this world that she has created and that I've fallen in love with, but I'm still so sad to be leaving these characters behind. I'm sure we'll get some cameos or mentions, but it just won't be the same. I've come to care about these characters, and to feel like I'm part of their pack.

If Bishop's series to this point hasn't convinced you of anything else, I hope it's convinced you that all it takes to change the world is ONE PERSON. Don't ever forget that you are important, that you affect those around you, and that you can make that difference be a positive one.

Bittersweet feelings, to see this ending. *sad and happy*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment