Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Review: The Long Way Down

The Long Way Down The Long Way Down by Craig Schaefer
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3 stars

Thanks, Sarah, for recommending this one to me. It was a lot of fun, and I'll definitely pick up book two.

That being said, this book had a few things -- the relationship between Faust and Caitlin seemed a little fast, and a lot of the characters felt kind of "cardboard cutout"-ish. I'm sure there will be more development for a lot of those though, so I'll be reading book two to get to know them a little better. Faust himself was pretty decently developed, which is enough to push me forward and give book two a shot.

Plus #twogaydads. So yay for that. :D

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment