Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Monday, May 8, 2017

May Check-in, Day 8

I've also read quite a few shorties while waiting for Tower Teams to start on May 4th at 11AM EST, but I won't list all those here. :)

Remaining on list:
The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood
No Time Like the Past by Jodi Taylor
A Killer Harvest by Paul Cleave (ARC)
Bitter Thirst by S.M. Reine
Broken by Kelley Armstrong
Indexing by Seanan McGuire
War Hawk by James Rollins
The Well of Ascension by Brandon Sanderson
Sticks & Stones by Madeleine Urban and Abigail Roux
Catch a Tiger by the Tail by Charlie Cochet
Cast in Angelfire by S.M. Reine

Started/In Progress:
Full Wolf Moon by Lincoln Child (ARC)

Finished so far:
Proven Guilty by Jim Butcher
The Circle by Dave Eggers
Cold Reign by Faith Hunter

Didn't read/DNFed:

No comments:

Post a Comment