Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Monday, December 4, 2017

Review: Edgedancer

Edgedancer Edgedancer by Brandon Sanderson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

While Lift's style of speech and constant "food food food" talk is a little grating on my nerves, overall her character is a great one. I love the Edgedancer ideals, and the surge of Growth/Regrowth is really cool. The Slick thing is neat, but doesn't pique my interest as much. Wyndle is really adorable to me, a reluctant hero.

We see some growth (no pun intended) in both Lift and Wyndle in this one, along with her nemesis Darkness, and we get to meet another Surgebinder (who shares a little of Lift's gifts [hehe] but I feel like might be a Truthwatcher)... all in all, a nice little novella to keep us up to speed on Lift, since she's going to play a much bigger role in the back five Stormlight books, having one book as "hers."

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment