Welcome

Welcome to my train of thought. Just a warning, there might be turbulence. I'm a little eccentric, but hopefully you'll find something here that'll make the crazy worth it. Stay tuned for book reviews, ramblings on random things, and all sorts of stuff that tickles my fancy. But keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times. My brain is a scary place!

Thursday, March 15, 2018

Review: How to Hang a Witch

How to Hang a Witch How to Hang a Witch by Adriana Mather
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really feel like this was more of a three star book in that I enjoyed it but wasn’t wowed by it, but I loved the author’s message, though presented in a cheesy manner, that kindness is one of the most important choices we can make. The book was predictable but still fun, and overall, the kindness message made me bump it up half a star and thus, 3.5 stars rounded up.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment